Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Touchscreen Keypad Lever Lock, Gen5Z-Wave Outlet
This product usually ships in 1-3 weeks
Yale Assure Lever Keypad
Replace your lever or knob with this keypad lever lock. Lock and unlock your door with ease using the backlit keypad. Add the lock to your Z-Wave smart home or alarm system.
Z-Wave Plus Leverset With Touchscreen Keypad & Keyturn
Modern and elegant with the benefit of adding security and convenience to your home, the Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Touchscreen Keypad Lever Lock is ideal for any exterior or interior door on your property. Part of Yale's Real Living series, this electronic, motorized lever lock provides a touchscreen, tamper-resistant keypad that locks/unlocks the door when a valid code is entered. The lever lock also has a traditional keyhole for manual turnkey operation. Plus, by integrating this Z-Wave lock into your Z-Wave network (optional), you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities.
- Lock/unlock 3 different ways: code, key, or Z-Wave
- Illuminated touchscreen for night time code entry
- Enable/disable auto-relocking for custom security
- Simple Z-Wave enrollment with the push of a button
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 and fully gasketed
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Voice assistance guides you through programming
The Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Touchscreen Keypad Lever Lock can be used standalone for simple coded entry and turnkey operation, or you may enroll it into a Z-Wave network to enable remote notifications and scene integration. (In this model, the Z-Wave Plus module is included as a plug-in, removable component.)
When used alone, the keypad supports up to 25 user codes total (4-8 digits each). When used with a Z-Wave system, it supports up to 250 codes. Like a traditional lever lock, this lever lock also has an indoor thumb-turn lock for fast indoor locking/unlocking.
Increase Your Home's Intelligence with Z-Wave
For Z-Wave smart home users, the keypad lever lock comes with an optional Z-Wave Network Module, allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. Once integrated, the Z-Wave keypad lever lock gains additional features:
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Lock/unlock lever keypad remotely via Z-Wave
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
- Receive text or email messages with pre-programmed alerts
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
Designed for use with standard interior or exterior doors that have a single-bore hole, the lever lock installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a single-bore hole door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Motorized latch bolt moves in/out to unlock/lock
The keypad lever lock is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the touchscreen, or through your Z-Wave system controller. This touchscreen model (unlike the push button model) provides voice-assisted programming to help you through the setup process. Voice assistance is available in three languages – English, Spanish, French – and has an adjustable volume.
- Touchscreen Keypad Lever Lock
- Two Academy Style Levers
- Z-Wave Plus Network Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- Door Template
- Instruction Manual
Note: Compatible with single-bore hole doors only.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: YRL226-ZW2-0BP
- Polished Brass: YRL226-ZW2-605
- Satin Nickel: YRL226-ZW2-619
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave Plus (908.4 MHz)
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keyway: KW-1; 5 Pin Brass Cylinder
- Keys Quantity: 2
- Handing: Reversible right or left
- Battery: 4 x AA batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: approx. 1 year
- Door Specs:
- 2-1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches
- Exterior: 6-3/4 (H) x 2-9/16 (W) x 2-7/16 (D) inches
- Interior: 6-3/8 (H) x 2-3/4 (W) x 3 (D) inches
- Strike: 1-1/8 x 2 3/4 inches; RC (Round Corner)
- Latch: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Adjustable
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" RC (Round Corner)
- Leverset Temperature Range:
- Outside: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
- Inside: 5° to 158° F (-15° to 70° C)
- Storage: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
- Battery Temperature Range: 14° to 131° F (-10° to 55° C)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical
Quick and Easy Shipping
All orders over $100 in the 48 Continental United States receive FREE Ground Shipping.
Orders checked out with Standard Shipping typically take between 1-2 business days to be processed and shipped. Expedited orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be shipped the same day. Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, so please account for non-business days when choosing your shipping method. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order has been shipped. Z-Wave Outlet will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional identification provided for credit verification.
Our primary shipping service is USPS and UPS. We offer expedited services such as UPS 2nd Day Mail at check out. For Next Day delivery please call to place your order.
Please remember that delivery time does not include weekends or holidays.
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and address verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to ten (10) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays) for the Continental United States. All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
UPS 2nd Day Mail
All Second Day Air orders confirmed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed the same day pending credit card authorization and verification. Credit card authorization can take 24 hours for approval. Second Day Air orders confirmed after 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed the following business day. Second Day Air orders placed on Friday after 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed on Monday (excluding holidays).
Canada and Mexico
- Normal delivery times 5-9 days
- Orders will need to be paid by PayPal or Wire Transfer
- Shipping cost includes insurance
Shipping to other countries is Available
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 619-632-5254 for custom shipping quote.
Shop from home with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We stand behind the products and services we provide. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days you can return or exchange new products for a full refund.
Please View our >>Simple Returns Page<< for More Details
If the item has a manufacture defect in material or workmanship, we can help you process your Manufacture Warranty Claim. Please contact email@example.com to trouble shoot your ZWave Outlet Purchase.
Items purchased from outside of ZWaveOutlet.com will need to be processed through their appropriate sales channel (IE: Amazon.com, Ebay.com, NewEgg.com etc) ZWaveOutlet's Guarantee doesn't cover shipping costs incurred during exchanges and for full refund items need to be in new condition.
We're so confident we can save you money that we now guarantee it! If you find a lower advertised price from any authorized U.S. dealer on an new, in-stock product, call or e-mail us and we’ll match any verifiable price. You can shop with confidence at ZWaveOutlet knowing you'll receive the LOWEST PRICE out there, GUARANTEED!