GE Z-Wave Auxiliary/Remote Wall SwitchGE Jasco
- WHY AN ADD-ON SWITCH – Add-on switches allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations. By connecting directly to the smart device, the add-on mirrors its functions. This feature allows you to dim lights, adjust fan speeds, turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device. While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device, it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Compatible with any GE-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations. The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee switch, dimmer or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations. For easy installation, the add-on switch only requires neutral, traveler and ground wires. It cannot be used as a standalone switch.
- MULTI-SWITCH OPERATION – Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to support the features of the primary smart device to which it is connected. Up to four add-on switches can be added to a smart switch or dimmer to operate fixtures from as many as five locations.
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES – The add-on switch mirrors the functions of the primary smart device. It offers ON/OFF control when paired with a switch, dims when connected to a dimmer, adjusts speed when used with a fan control and many other home-automation commands.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wallplate not included). Works with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality.
Quick and Easy Shipping
All orders over $100 in the 48 Continental United States receive FREE Ground Shipping.
Orders checked out with Standard Shipping typically take between 1-2 business days to be processed and shipped. Expedited orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be shipped the same day. Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, so please account for non-business days when choosing your shipping method. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order has been shipped. Z-Wave Outlet will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional identification provided for credit verification.
Our primary shipping service is USPS and UPS. We offer expedited services such as UPS 2nd Day Mail at check out. For Next Day delivery please call to place your order.
Please remember that delivery time does not include weekends or holidays.
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and address verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to ten (10) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays) for the Continental United States. All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
UPS 2nd Day Mail
All Second Day Air orders confirmed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed the same day pending credit card authorization and verification. Credit card authorization can take 24 hours for approval. Second Day Air orders confirmed after 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed the following business day. Second Day Air orders placed on Friday after 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed on Monday (excluding holidays).
Canada and Mexico
- Normal delivery times 5-9 days
- Orders will need to be paid by PayPal or Wire Transfer
- Shipping cost includes insurance
Shipping to other countries is Available
Please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone 619-632-5254 for custom shipping quote.
Shop from home with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We stand behind the products and services we provide. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days you can return or exchange new products for a full refund.
Please View our >>Simple Returns Page<< for More Details
If the item has a manufacture defect in material or workmanship, we can help you process your Manufacture Warranty Claim. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to trouble shoot your ZWave Outlet Purchase.
Items purchased from outside of ZWaveOutlet.com will need to be processed through their appropriate sales channel (IE: Amazon.com, Ebay.com, NewEgg.com etc) ZWaveOutlet's Guarantee doesn't cover shipping costs incurred during exchanges and for full refund items need to be in new condition.
We're so confident we can save you money that we now guarantee it! If you find a lower advertised price from any authorized U.S. dealer on an new, in-stock product, call or e-mail us and we’ll match any verifiable price. You can shop with confidence at ZWaveOutlet knowing you'll receive the LOWEST PRICE out there, GUARANTEED!