ZWP Z-Wave Plus In Wall Multi-Level Light Dimmer Instant StatusZWP
The Z-Wave Products In Wall Multi-Level Light Dimmer WD-100 works with incandescent, fluorescent (CFL), or LED lighting and appliances.
Z-Wave Products WD-100 is a member of the Z-Wave family and communicates with other Z-Wave certified devices in a control network. WD-100 replaces a standard in-wall light switch and turns it into a Z-Wave controlled network device with dimming and On/Off light control. Each Z-Wave device serves as a node to repeat the signal in the network, thus, extending the overall Z-Wave mesh wireless network range. Different types and brands of Z-Wave devices can be associated with Z-Wave Products in your system and they will work together to optimize and expand the coverage of your Z-Wave network. Once setup is completed, you can enjoy the convenience and leisure which WD-100 offers.
- Z-Wave Plus Chip Inside
- Instant Status
- Offers single, double, triple tap Scene Control (Compatible Z-Wave Hub Required)
- Available in a Dimmer, On/Off Switch, and Three Way Aux Switch
- Compatible with 99% of all Z-Wave hubs
- Works with incandescent and most dimmable florescent (CFL), or LED lighting
- Scene control capable
- Instantly reports manual status change to controller
- Over the air (OTA) firmware upgrade available with controllers/gateways that support OTA
- 7 LED indicators
- Z-Wave Plus certified
- Z-Wave 500 series module inside
- Fits standard single wall plate
- Fits standard multiple gang junction box.
- Input power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Max output loading:
- 1x gang box 600W incandescent, 150W dimmable CFL/LED
- 2x gang box 500W incandescent, 125W dimmable CFL/LED
- 3x gang box 400W incandescent, 100W dimmable CFL/LED
- Radio frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Wireless range: up to 130ft line of sight between the controller and the other available nodes.
Quick and Easy Shipping
All orders over $100 in the Continental United States receive Free Ground Shipping.
Orders checked out with Standard Shipping typically take between 1-2 business days to be processed and shipped. Expedited orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be shipped the same day. Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, so please account for non-business days when choosing your shipping method. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order has been shipped. Z-Wave Outlet will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional identification provided for credit verification.
Our primary shipping service is USPS and FedEx ground. We offer expedited services such as FedEx 2nd Day Mail at check out. For Next Day delivery please call to place your order.
Please remember that delivery time does not include weekends or holidays.
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and address verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to ten (10) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays) for the Continental United States. All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
FedEx 2nd Day Mail
All Second Day Air orders confirmed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed the same day pending credit card authorization and verification. Credit card authorization can take 24 hours for approval. Second Day Air orders confirmed after 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed the following business day. Second Day Air orders placed on Friday after 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed on Monday (excluding holidays).
Canada and Mexico
- Normal delivery time 5-9 days
- Orders will need to be paid by PayPal or Wire Transfer
- Shipping cost includes insurance
Shop from home with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. We stand behind the products and services we provide. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days you can return or exchange for a full refund.
ZWaveOutlet's Guarantee doesn't cover shipping costs incurred during exchanges.
If the item has a manufacture defect in material or workmanship, we can help you process your Warranty Claim. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 619-632-5254 to receive warranty claim instructions.
Items purchased from outside of ZWaveOutlet.com will need to be processed through their appropriate sales channel.