Aeotec Door / Window Sensor 7 ProAeotec
Add A New 3-In-1 Sensor To Your Security System
Monitor the open/closed status of a door, window, cabinet, safe, or any other open/close object with the Aeotec Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor 7. This miniscule door/window sensor discreetly monitors your chosen entryways or important storage with its simple design and reduced size. With Z-Wave Plus certification and S2 encryption, the sensor is one of the fastest performing and most secure sensors in the market.
- 3-in-1 Sensor: Open/Close contact, tilt, and tamper sensors within 1 device
- Reports Open/Close status of monitored objects and changes in object status
- Capable of activating automation or security scenes, start surveillance recordings, and send mobile alerts upon being triggered
- Can be converted to any type of sensor utilizing NO (Normally Open) dry contact sensors and external connections
- Ultra-small profile at only 3 inches long
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Receives over-the-air firmware updates
- Spatial Intrusion Algorithm provides enhanced predictive security and automation
The Door/Window Sensor 7 Pro consists of two parts: the main sensor and a magnet. The main sensor can be mounted onto either the door/window or onto the frame. Two magnets are included with the Door/Window Sensor 7 Pro: a standard magnet cover by plastic that mounts beside the sensor on either the door/window or frame, and a slim "naked" magnet that mounts behind the sensor when the sensor is placed on the side of a door/window.
The sensor mounts with the included screws or double-sided tape. Each magnet mounts with double-sided tape.
When the two components are separated, the sensor sends signals to up to 7 Z-Wave devices to alert of the change in status or to trigger security or automation events. Alternatively, the sensor also includes a tilt detection function that allows it to report how a window is opened. The window must be tilted at an angle of at least 5 degrees in order for the sensor to detect it.
Z-Wave Plus V2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor 7 Pro
- Big Magnet
- Small Magnet
- Double-Sided Tape Large (x2)
- Double-Sided Tape Small (x2)
- Screws (x4)
- Dowels (x4)
- Manufacturer Part #: ZWA012
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Frequency: 908.4 MHz (U.S)
- Color: White
- Material: ABS plastic
- Operating Distance: Up to 164 feet/50 meters outdoors
- S2 Security: Yes
- Smart Start: Yes
- Repeater: No
- Beaming: No
- Power Supply: No
- Battery Charger Input: No
- Battery Type: 1 * 1/2 AA ER14250 3.6V rated
- Battery Life: 3 years assuming 5 open and 5 close events per day with Wakeup reports disabled
- Tilt Detection: must be over 5 degrees
- Operating distance: Up to 50 meters outdoors, Up to 164 feet outdoors
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F)
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-20°F to 158°F)
- Water proofing: IP20 rating
- Dimension of Sensor: 0.75 in H x 2.8 in W x 0.7 inches D (19mm x 71mm x 18mm)
- Dimension of Magnet: 0.13 in H x 0.78 in W x 0.43 inches D (8mm x 20mm x 11mm)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Quick and Easy Shipping
All orders over $100 in the 48 Continental United States receive FREE Ground Shipping.
Orders checked out with Standard Shipping typically take between 1-2 business days to be processed and shipped. Expedited orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be shipped the same day. Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, so please account for non-business days when choosing your shipping method. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order has been shipped. Z-Wave Outlet will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional identification provided for credit verification.
Our primary shipping service is USPS and UPS. We offer expedited services such as UPS 2nd Day Mail at check out. For Next Day delivery please call to place your order.
Please remember that delivery time does not include weekends or holidays.
Standard orders are processed once credit card authorization and address verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to ten (10) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays) for the Continental United States. All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
UPS 2nd Day Mail
All Second Day Air orders confirmed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed the same day pending credit card authorization and verification. Credit card authorization can take 24 hours for approval. Second Day Air orders confirmed after 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed the following business day. Second Day Air orders placed on Friday after 2:00 p.m. PST will be processed on Monday (excluding holidays).
Canada and Mexico
- Normal delivery times 5-9 days
- Orders will need to be paid by PayPal or Wire Transfer
- Shipping cost includes insurance
Shipping to other countries is Available
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 619-632-5254 for custom shipping quote.
Shop from home with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We stand behind the products and services we provide. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days you can return or exchange new products for a full refund.
Please View our >>Simple Returns Page<< for More Details
If the item has a manufacture defect in material or workmanship, we can help you process your Manufacture Warranty Claim. Please contact email@example.com to trouble shoot your ZWave Outlet Purchase.
Items purchased from outside of ZWaveOutlet.com will need to be processed through their appropriate sales channel (IE: Amazon.com, Ebay.com, NewEgg.com etc) ZWaveOutlet's Guarantee doesn't cover shipping costs incurred during exchanges and for full refund items need to be in new condition.
We're so confident we can save you money that we now guarantee it! If you find a lower advertised price from any authorized U.S. dealer on an new, in-stock product, call or e-mail us and we’ll match any verifiable price. You can shop with confidence at ZWaveOutlet knowing you'll receive the LOWEST PRICE out there, GUARANTEED!